Dr. Joonsuk Mang
Dr. Mang is a graduate of the prestigious New York University College of Dentistry with honors in esthetics. He was trained by Dr. Calamia, co-founder of modern etched bonded porcelain veneer. Dr. Mang has a passion for cosmetic dentistry and specializes in the following dental services:
- Complete smile makeovers with porcelain veneers
- Bioclear treatment to close diastema and black triangles
- Family general dentistry
- Pinhole gum rejuvenation
Dr. Mang has received many awards and scholarships throughout his dental education, including the following:
- Academy of General Dentistry Senior Student Award
- Dr. Edward G. Kaufman Award – awarded to the top student of the class
- Elsa Pleuger-Rahmsdorf Scholarship
- Omicron Kappy Upsilon Honor Dental Society Certification
As a volunteer, Dr. Mang has provided dental care to under-served populations in Mongolia, Mexico, and Nicaragua. He strives to create a comfortable experience for all his patients and aspires to build a trusting relationships with family members of all ages. Dr. Mang continually takes advanced dental courses to offer the most thoroughly researched and up-to-date dental techniques and procedures for his patients.
Hear are some of the voices with great things to say about the way we do dental care!
Great service, friendly people always make you feel at ease.
Have gone here for 16 years. Great dental service.
I'm not a fan of going to the dentist but today's appointment was a breeze! Thanks again Wellesley Dental Group.