Dr. Joonsuk Mang, DDS
Dr. Mang is a graduate of prestigious New York University College of Dentistry with honors in esthetics. He has a special passion for cosmetic dentistry. He was trained by Dr. Calamia, co-founder of modern etched bonded porcelain veneer.
- Complete smile makeover with porcelain veneers
- Bioclear treatment to close diastema and black triangles
- Invisalign: the invisible braces to help with patients who want their teeth straightened without compromising the esthetics.
- Family general dentistry
- Pinhole gum rejuvenation: new gum grafting technique to treat gum recession
He received many awards and scholarships throughout his dental education.
To name a few:
- Academy of General Dentistry Senior Student Award
- Dr. Edward G. Kaufman Award – awarded to the top student of the class
- Elsa Pleuger-Rahmsdorf Scholarship
- Omicron Kappy Upsilon Honor Dental Society Certification
Dr. Mang provided dental care as a volunteer dentist in under-served populations in Mongolia, Mexico and Nicaragua. He travels world-wide to offer dental care to those who are in need.
He strives to create a comfortable experience for all his patients and aspires to build a trusting relationship with family members of all ages.
He continually takes advanced dental courses to offer the most thoroughly researched and up-to-date dental techniques and procedures for his patients.
Dr. Kenneth Hea, DDS
Dr. Kenneth Hea received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Toronto in 2016 after completing his Honours Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Physiology and Zoology at the University of Toronto St. George Campus. Dr. Hea’s clinical value centers upon the transparency in dentist to patient communication and the evidence-based dentistry. He firmly believes that his role as a dentist is to be the patients’ best resources by making himself available for any dental related questions and providing the quality dental care tailored for the patient’s needs.
Dr. Hea feels privileged to be in this rewarding profession and strives to express his appreciation by providing the utmost respect to his patients. His goal is to empower his patients to achieve not only the optimal but also sustainable oral health through the means of on-going patient education and follow-ups. He believes in the importance of life-long education and takes pride in maintaining his clinical knowledge and skills by taking continuing education courses. Outside of dentistry he enjoys cooking, jogging, reading on various topics while listening to his favourite music and spending time with family and friends.